To us, it is so much more than just ‘work’
From the smile behind the counter right down to the last sip of your latte, we are committed to giving our people the best experience from the best people. We connect, laugh, uplift and inspire the lives of our customers and co workers, Next Door Espresso is a brand that values every aspect of the work we do.
If you would find value in the above we would love to hear from you! Drop us a line below and tell us a little about yourself & our team will get back to you.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
EXPERIENCED MANAGER | TWEED STORE
40 Hour Week | Full Time Contract | 65k - 70k + Super
We are looking for an epic Store Manager for our Tweed Heads store.
- Must have experience in managing venues
- An understanding of KPI's
- Excellent customer service & a passion for customer service
- Ability to bring new creative ideas to the business
- Great team leader and exceptional directing skills with staff
- Reliable, hard working individual who loves hospitality & will put the business first
EXPERIENCED CHEF OR COOK | BURLEIGH STORE
40 Hour Week | Full Time Contract | 65k + Super
We are looking for an Experienced chef or cook to join our team in Burleigh
- Cafe hours, finishing at 2pm everyday!
- Small kitchen with simple menu
- Must be experienced with menu development
- Must be a clean and tidy person who can work in a small space with co workers.
- Ability to change and improve menu items as per business structure
- Ability to work with menu costing & kitchen kpis
Please fill out the the following
To give us a better understanding of the role that would suit you, please include the following details when completing the description below;
1: Name & age
2: Please let us know what state & area you live in (QLD or NSW)
3: Do you have experience in the industry?
4: Your availability. Please let us know if you are restricted to certain days & hours.
5: What do you love the most about hospitality?
We look forward to hearing from you!